Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

SCDG Rip Software Question

You may post anything and everything to do with karaoke in this category. However, the Karaoke Forum has many other forums below. So, please ensure you post in the correct one.
DJ Fox
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Re: SCDG Rip Software Question

ctlw83 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm I bought some of my discs used so, they are less than perfect. An app that helps to clean up the lyrics/data is a huge plus.
Most of my karaoke discs were used but luckily I never had a problem with any originals. I never play the originals though, I have all back-ups.
In the past I tried a CDG Fix program (not sure if its the same one as you have your eye on) but it done nothing for me. It never fixed anything :(
That was about 10 years ago or so and since then I never tried them again, maybe the programs have become better or maybe some of my zips were beyond repair.
I'd like to know if these programs actually work because some of my back up discs develop the odd problem over time. So if you get this program lets know if it works, however, you will need to use it with a known issue first.
Its not too much of a problem but burning a replacement takes me about half an hour unless I am doing something wrong :headscratch:
I use a Plextor and Power CD+G program on 1x speed.
Mind you, its only the odd few every year nowadays, thank God!