Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

Rare/Hard to find karaoke tracks

You may post anything and everything to do with karaoke in this category. However, the Karaoke Forum has many other forums below. So, please ensure you post in the correct one.
buspass
n00b
n00b

Rare/Hard to find karaoke tracks

Hello
Can any one help in supplying details of those who can supply or make these 'hard to find' karaoke tracks that are not available.
Dancing Frog Karaoke cannot now be contacted. There are several karaoke tracks I would like to obtain.

Benny
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Re: Rare/Hard to find karaoke tracks

Hi buspass, Dancing Frog has a facebook page, you should be able to contact them there.
Here is the link - https://en-gb.facebook.com/jdrooner/
buspass
n00b
n00b

Hi
Thanks for your reply ---- I am a pensioner resident in UK with little computer knowledge and even less technical ability
I am not registered with Facebook and from what I little I know about Facebook I do not wish to sign up
Is there another way I can contact dancing frog karaoke say an email address?
I was a member of Dancing Frog Karaoke and registered with them and had a log in point but I cannot obtain any response to that link
I have DFK Lilly Pad News up to 15 June 2017

Thank you for any help
Buspass
Val
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey

I never realised that Dancing Frog Karaoke had a website but [web address deleted]there is one here[/url].
However, it seems to be undergoing some form of maintenance.
I don't know what they produce or anything so maybe the best bet is to keep checking their site and there will be some contact details there.
I will also ask around and if I find any contact details I will PM you because it's not right to publish emails online as it just attracts all sorts of spam.
Karaoke is the spice of life.
buspass
n00b
n00b

Hello Val
Thanks for your reply
Yes there is a Dancing Frog Karaoke site and they certainly did produce karaoke tracks and discs (of very high quality and reasonably priced) of "hard to come by karaoke songs
There were other karaoke "producers" advertising under the "Home Made Karaoke" banner and these producers are still showing on the web (Google search for homemade karaoke tracks will show you.
However, I have managed to obtain contact details with Dancing Frog I am now awaiting a reply to an e-mail
I contacted Karaoke Info forum looking for sites that produce karaoke tracks, they are about but are not widely advertised but again supply and demand if somebody can make money these producers exist and it is just being in "the know"

best wishes
buspass
Pebbles
Singer
Singer

Everything has to be legal at Karaoke Info.
Nobody will be able to post anything that goes against their policy.
I have seen the odd one get a slapped hand for this :thumbup:
Benny
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Pebbles wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:04 pm Everything has to be legal at Karaoke Info.
Nobody will be able to post anything that goes against their policy.
I have seen the odd one get a slapped hand for this :thumbup:
Only right as well.
We join under the terms of the site - simple!