Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

Does Karma Work On Windows 10?

This forum is all about karaoke hardware and karaoke software, of course. So, if you have an issue with your gear or if you need to know more information, then use this section. Obviously, if you can help others, all the better.
James
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey

Re: Does Karma Work On Windows 10?

Pebbles wrote:Karma should work on Windows 10 as they have said most programs would.
Go for it.
I have just saw an interesting article about Windows 10 that confirms this.
I am hanging onto Windows 7 as long as I can like I did with good old XP.
One day I may move onto Windows 10 but by then Windows 11, 12 or whatever may be out then :lol:

Karaosoft
n00b
n00b

...or just go to the web site and see that it's clearly marked as working on Windows 10 and windows 8. Not sure why you would think any place other than the manufacturer's website would be a good place to search for the answer. Especially one as basic as that.
vbevans
Chatty
Chatty

...as I said, insulting your customers.
Val
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey

Karaosoft wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:53 pm ...or just go to the web site and see that it's clearly marked as working on Windows 10 and windows 8. Not sure why you would think any place other than the manufacturer's website would be a good place to search for the answer. Especially one as basic as that.
This thread is nearly 4 years old and it was a chat about the software at that time.
This was way before Windows 10 became an acceptable thing because most were adamant that Windows 7 was brilliant and seen no reason to change it.
As for Windows 8, let's just forget that thing :lol:
Karaoke is the spice of life.