Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

Atten Karma users

This forum is all about karaoke hardware and karaoke software, of course. So, if you have an issue with your gear or if you need to know more information, then use this section. Obviously, if you can help others, all the better.
Tom Thumb
Investing
Investing

Re: Atten Karma users

vbevans wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:44 pm I am experiencing problems with the latest version of Karma (2020.1.15).
you can download and install Karma in trial mode.
I am going to reinstall Windows soon so I will test this version for you.

Give me 24 to 48 hours for a complete assessment though and I will post my results here.

Benny
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Tom Thumb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:03 pm
I am going to reinstall Windows soon so I will test this version for you.
Them were the days but since I moved over to Windows 10, I've never reinstalled Windows again. That's about 2 years now.
DJ Robbie
Investing
Investing

Tom Thumb wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:03 pm
Give me 24 to 48 hours for a complete assessment though and I will post my results here.
Come on, Tom, we are all waiting patiently :lol:
Margy wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 pm Karma is king :cheers:
I fully agree Margy.
I once tried some really complicated stuff but that's what they were - really complicated.
Karma is simple and easy to operate from what I remember because I went back to old school :thumbup:
I had Karma a few years ago but never updated it at any time but I do remember how good it was.

If anyone has a problem with Karma or indeed any other PC based karaoke player, I would suggest looking at their PC set-up.
If others, including the owner of the company say they are not having problems, then it must be specific to them.
I suggest the OP instal the program on another PC first and then report back.
At this time I only have a laptop and can't check anything but good luck to the OP and I hope he fixes the problem.