Our Karaoke Radio channel is online more frequently due to the dreaded Coronavirus outbreak. See the mother site for more details.

Name That Band/Artist

In the first place, the Karaoke Forum here at the Shack is all about karaoke. However, this area is to discuss individual songs, music news or music videos etc. So, you may use this section to talk about any aspect from the music scene.
User avatar
Benny
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7325Post Benny
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Val wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:16 am

Is it Deep Purple?
It certainly is so your turn :thumbup:



User avatar
Val
Professional
Professional
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 am
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7326Post Val
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:19 pm

OK my turn, try this one.

Image
Karaoke is the spice of life.

User avatar
VinylCrazy97
Singer
Singer
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire East Anglia

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7330Post VinylCrazy97
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 pm

Val wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:19 pm
OK my turn, try this one.

Image
The Rolling Stones :headscratch:
VINYL-CRAZY


:listening:

User avatar
Val
Professional
Professional
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 am
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7332Post Val
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:19 pm

Got it in one.
I am surprised nobody got it quicker.

Your turn :thumbup:
Karaoke is the spice of life.

User avatar
VinylCrazy97
Singer
Singer
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire East Anglia

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7333Post VinylCrazy97
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Ok What About This One ?

they were a big band in the early 70s to the late 70s.

:thumbup:
can you guess who this iconic band is
can you guess who this iconic band is
what abour this.jpg (11.21 KiB) Viewed 555 times
VINYL-CRAZY


:listening:

User avatar
DJ Robbie
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey
Posts: 231
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:07 pm
Location: No Entry!

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7337Post DJ Robbie
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:55 pm

:o :o :o

No idea lol

User avatar
Val
Professional
Professional
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:04 am
Location: Kent, UK

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7341Post Val
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:52 pm

This has me stumped :lol:
Karaoke is the spice of life.

User avatar
VinylCrazy97
Singer
Singer
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire East Anglia

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7342Post VinylCrazy97
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm

i will give you a clue one of the singers was utter rubbish he could save his life for singing :thumbup: .

and the other clue is this they were massive in 1977 after their record became banned on radio 1.
VINYL-CRAZY


:listening:

User avatar
Wolfy
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:23 am
Location: Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7343Post Wolfy
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:28 am

VinylCrazy97 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm
i will give you a clue one of the singers was utter rubbish he could save his life for singing :thumbup: .

and the other clue is this they were massive in 1977 after their record became banned on radio 1.
I looked at this for a while but have it now.

It's obviously the Sex Pistols.
It was the doggy style that confused me :rolling:
Karaoke is for life - not just for Christmas :mrgreen:

User avatar
VinylCrazy97
Singer
Singer
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Location: Cambridgeshire East Anglia

Re: Name That Band/Artist

Post: # 7345Post VinylCrazy97
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:58 am

Wolfy wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:28 am
VinylCrazy97 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:13 pm
i will give you a clue one of the singers was utter rubbish he could save his life for singing :thumbup: .

and the other clue is this they were massive in 1977 after their record became banned on radio 1.
I looked at this for a while but have it now.

It's obviously the Sex Pistols.
It was the doggy style that confused me :rolling:
Correct Your Go :rocking:
VINYL-CRAZY


:listening:

Post Reply