Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

song list tablet

This forum is all about karaoke hardware and karaoke software, of course. So, if you have an issue with your gear or if you need to know more information, then use this section. Obviously, if you can help others, all the better.
vanburn
n00b
n00b

song list tablet

Hi everyone instead of using karaoke books has anyone put their's on tablet and if so how cheers

Wolfy
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Re: song list tablet

vanburn wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:45 am Hi everyone instead of using karaoke books has anyone put their's on tablet and if so how cheers
That should be simple enough.
It depends what you have in mind and how you wish it to work.
Can you elaborate?
Karaoke is for life - not just for Christmas :mrgreen:
vanburn
n00b
n00b

Just a simple artist and song search so the tablet would have search database on it
I have all my karaoke on a hd so would need file names put on tablet as database
Pebbles
Singer
Singer

vanburn wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:45 am Hi everyone instead of using karaoke books has anyone put their's on tablet and if so how cheers
You could join the mother site and get them to send you all your tracks in a form easily read on the tablet.
I have not done this before but I know they were doing some good stuff for people before for laptops and PC's so a tablet would be similar.
You could ask them for a sample with say a couple of pages of songs to see if it suits your needs.
I can't see why your idea wouldnt work except some tablets I have had in the past were so slow that I gave up on them, maybe they are faster now?
Wolfy
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Good idea Pebbles, I was thinking about that but I couldn't put it down in writing :lol:
Karaoke is for life - not just for Christmas :mrgreen: