Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

Power CD+G Burner Problems

This forum is all about karaoke hardware and karaoke software, of course. So, if you have an issue with your gear or if you need to know more information, then use this section. Obviously, if you can help others, all the better.
suncitybob64
n00b
n00b

Power CD+G Burner Problems

I am having serious costly burning issues. Here is what I do step by step.

Using the Karaoke Guide Book I downloaded about 10 Beatles songs and at the top, I click on Karaoke to find all of the songs I just downloaded.

I then find those songs and click on copy and paste them into my Beatles folder on my desktop, they are in Zip format.

I then open my Power CD+G Burner and drag them or copy them to the burner in alphabetical order.

The 1st disk that I burned came out fine using a Memorex disk. I since have used both disks and have wasted 11 disks. There is either no lyrics on some or the disk will read UN.

I have played them on the Karaoke Builder before I burn them and they all show lyrics and play fine,

What am I doing wrong for so many disks to not burn right?

Wolfy
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker

Re: Power CD+G Burner Problems

Hi and welcome to the karaoke forum.

Can you tell me what you are using to burn your CD's on?
Is this your laptop or a computer?
Whatever it is, will you then tell me what CD Burner is in your PC or laptop.
Karaoke is for life - not just for Christmas :mrgreen:
Val
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey

Re: Power CD+G Burner Problems

I would not use compact discs other than Verbatim and burn at the lowest possible setting.
Wolfy is waiting for you to give your model of burner but have you tried reading this article about karaoke burners from the mother site here at the Karaoke Info.
Karaoke is the spice of life.