Our Karaoke Radio channel is online more frequently due to the dreaded Coronavirus outbreak. See the mother site for more details.

Sound choice sc2233

In effect, this forum is for anyone looking to buy or sell DJ gear or karaoke stuff etc. However, please be aware you must not post any link to anything that is illegal. This indeed will get the poster an instant permanent ban. So, read the rules!
Post Reply
Andywelsh007
n00b
n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am

Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4740Post Andywelsh007
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 am

Hi

Does anyone have or know where I can buy the album sc2233. It contains a track I'm after I am the very model of a modern major general. Track 8. This is the only version I like. I've found it on YouTube and I am trying to get hold of it.

Please help....



User avatar
Pebbles
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:26 am
Location: 1 + 1 = 2

Re: Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4741Post Pebbles
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm

I have that disc and I don't think I have ever played it so I might be willing to sell it if the conditions are right.
PM me if you are interested, however I am busy at the moment so it might not be an instant thing.

User avatar
Billy
Karaoke Shacker
Karaoke Shacker
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:22 am
Location: Merseyside

Re: Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4742Post Billy
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm

What happened to the 'Wanted and For Sale' area :headscratch:
It might be a good idea to get that back up again.

User avatar
Jacky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:49 pm
Location: Up North

Re: Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4745Post Jacky
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 am

Billy wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm
What happened to the 'Wanted and For Sale' area :headscratch:
That was a separate entity here at the Karaoke Shack.
We only had about 5 adverts on there in about 2 years or maybe more so we closed it down.
However, we will add a classified section soon and see how it goes.

Andywelsh007
n00b
n00b
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:09 am

Re: Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4748Post Andywelsh007
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:35 am

Pebbles wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm
I have that disc and I don't think I have ever played it so I might be willing to sell it if the conditions are right.
PM me if you are interested, however I am busy at the moment so it might not be an instant thing.
Hi. Could you contact me on *********************

User avatar
Jacky
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:49 pm
Location: Up North

Re: Sound choice sc2233

Post: # 4749Post Jacky
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Andywelsh007 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:35 am
Pebbles wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:01 pm
I have that disc and I don't think I have ever played it so I might be willing to sell it if the conditions are right.
PM me if you are interested, however I am busy at the moment so it might not be an instant thing.
Hi. Could you contact me on *********************
I deleted your email as I don't want you getting spam from what you post here.
However, I have sent it on to who it may concern.

Post Reply