Welcome to the updated Karaoke Info Forum!

New startup

You may post anything and everything to do with karaoke in this category. However, the Karaoke Forum has many other forums below. So, please ensure you post in the correct one.
Pebbles
Singer
Singer

Re: New startup

Hi Robbie, I remember my first gig many years ago. I went up to doing 7 days a week at one point, now I am doing 2 and very happy. So good luck on your new venture.

silverhairedbee
Chatty
Chatty

Thanks for your encouragement. I am really excited to be getting on with it,

Robbie
silverhairedbee
Chatty
Chatty

Well progress.

I bought 145 various CDG disks second hand and then the Vocal Star series of 1350 songs for £99 plus 600 songs for £21

That gives me about 2800 songs without duplicates for £220. The quality varies so I will keep a particular look out for substandard
songs and replace them.

Robbie
Val
Disc Jockey
Disc Jockey

silverhairedbee wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 pm Well progress.

I bought 145 various CDG disks second hand and then the Vocal Star series of 1350 songs for £99 plus 600 songs for £21

That gives me about 2800 songs without duplicates for £220. The quality varies so I will keep a particular look out for substandard
songs and replace them.

Robbie
:cheers:

The best place is obviously ebay but only if you can afford the time.
Try and grab the best deals available but NEVER, go into a bidding war under any circumstances.
Know what you want, use the search facility wisely and you can catch some great cheap deals.
The problem building up slowly is always having to update your books.
That's why if you could grab a complete set of Sunfly and their Most Wanted series, you can't go wrong.
From there you keep searching and searching for other discs but with a complete set of Sunfly that will satisfy all your punters.
Karaoke is the spice of life.
Tom Thumb
Investing
Investing

silverhairedbee wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:45 pm Is it now normal practice to stream via an internet connection or is it considered a necessity to have downloaded content.
Personally I prefer a bird in the hand :cheers: